Thank you for considering Harvest International School as the institution to shape your child’s educational journey. We understand that selecting the right school for your child is an important decision, and we are excited to guide you through our comprehensive admission process.
As an initial step towards admissions at Harvest International School, we warmly welcome parents to initiate communication with us through two convenient avenues –
- submitting the online enquiry form at Harvest website https://www.harvestinternationalschool.in
- Reaching out to our dedicated admissions officer at any of our campuses @080-67331884 or email to [email protected]
Harvest International School extends a warm invitation to all parents to visit our campus and learn more about our CBSE, and IB academic programs and infrastructure. We believe that a campus tour provides a valuable opportunity for parents to witness firsthand the nurturing and inspiring environment Harvest provides for our students.
Parents are required to submit the completed application form for admission. This can be done online or in person at respective campus
At the time of submitting the application, parents are required to pay the necessary fees to secure their child’s admission at Harvest. Fees can be paid online or in person at respective campus
1. Copy of birth certificate.
2. TC Original with SATS number (Applicable for Grade 2 onwards, only if studied in Karnataka).
3. Completion certificate of Mont 3 applicable for Grade 1 admissions.
4. Previous year’s report card.
5. 8 Passport and 4 stamp size photographs of the child. (for both the application form as well as the escort card)
6. 3 Passport size photographs of the parents (Each for the escort cards).
7. Letter of undertaking if required.
8. Copy of Aadhar Card.
9. Medical form provided during admission has to be filled out and signed by the doctor (Last page).
10. Admission Form
11. Declaration Form
12. Family and Guardian Record
13. Psychometric educational assessment reports (wherever applicable)